TERMS OF SERVICE (“TERMS”)
Last Update on :22 August 2019
These Terms and Conditions, together with any terms which you clicked-through in the process of purchasing services (an “Order”), our Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) located at (/sla/), and the Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) located at (/aup/), each of which is incorporated by reference, set forth the terms and conditions pursuant to which WiselyWise (“we”, “us”, or “our”) will provide the Services to Customer (“You”,”your”,”them” or “their”). Capitalized terms used but not defined herein have the meanings ascribed to them in the Order.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning your use of the Services and the relationship between you and us, and supersede any prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, representations or understandings concerning the subject matter. You may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by a separate agreement between Users, for example a separate agreement between an association and its management company or between members and their association or its management company. We are not bound by or subject to any such agreements. In addition, we may have entered into separate agreements with less than all Users, for example an agreement between us and a management company. If you are not a party to any such agreement, then you agree that you are not subject to it, are not entitled to enforce it, and are not a third party beneficiary of it. You agree that you are not relying on any representation, warranty, guarantee or statement of any kind or nature made by us or anyone on our behalf except as set forth in these Terms of Service. If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in effect.
No waiver of any breach or failure or delay in exercising any right, power or remedy of any provision of these Terms of Service shall constitute a waiver of the same or any other provision hereof with respect to prior, concurrent or subsequent occurrences and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the party against whom such waiver is sought. These Terms of Service, and any dispute arising pursuant to these Terms of Service, shall be governed by Singapore law, exclusive of its provisions regarding conflicts of law. Any action relating to these Terms of Service must be brought in Singapore, and both parties irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Singapore.
Titles and headings are included solely for convenient reference and are not part of these Terms of Service. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations (in whole or in part) without our prior written consent, which we may withhold, in our sole discretion. We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms of Service without your prior written consent.
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the WiselyWise Platform (the “Service”) operated by WiselyWise Pte Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
The PaaS Services Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into on the day (the “Effective Date”) of either receipt of signed order and/or online payment completion by You (“Customer”) for the chosen Stack and/or Add-On Services and related Pricing Plan, between WiselyWise Pte Ltd(“Company”) with a place of business at Singapore, and You (“Customer”). There shall be no force or effect to any different terms of any related purchase order or similar form even if signed by the parties after the date hereof.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Any new features or tools, which are added to the current website and Platform shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. If you do not agree to the terms of any modification, you may terminate this Agreement in accordance with the Termination section below.
CONTRACTING PARTY AND AUTHORIZED USERS
- While signing up, you provided personal information of the account owner (“Customer”). The Customer is the sole owner of the account. By agreeing to these terms, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind Customer to this Agreement.
- You may designate another user that have authority to make changes to the account (“Authorized User(s)”). Pls contact us directly for such designation. You may use our Contact Form. In addition, any other individual who is able to provide us with evidence satisfactory to us that such individual has the authority to act on your behalf (e.g. the last four digits of the credit card used for the Fees) will also be able to access the account.
- Each person or entity that accesses your account is required to abide by the terms of this Agreement. You acknowledge that you are fully responsible for all liabilities incurred through use of the account the Services including all damages, losses and liabilities caused by each user. You shall promptly notify us in the event that you become aware of any violation of this Agreement. You are solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of the account information, including user names and passwords, and you will ensure that no unauthorized party uses the account.
PROVISION AND USE OF THE SERVICES
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, we will provide the Services to Customer. The Services may only be used for their intended purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You shall provide us with all assistance as reasonably required for us to activate and operate the Services.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using our website, its content, our platform, our products and all our services: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- Subject to the terms outlined here, Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide Customer the Services. During the initial term, the Services shall be available 99.9%, measured monthly. Further, any downtime resulting from outages of third party connections or utilities or other reasons beyond Company’s control will be excluded from any calculation. As part of the registration process, Customer will identify a Point of Contact for Customer’s Company account.
- You acknowledge that we may engage third parties to provide or enable elements of the Services.
- From time-to-time we may cease supporting aspects of the Services (any such event, an “End of Life”). Should components of the Services come to an End of Life, we will attempt to replace them with comparable components, but may not be able to do so. An End of Life is not a breach of this Agreement.
- Certain aspects of the Services may be in beta form as designated by us (“Beta Services”). In addition to the disclaimers of warranty set out in this Agreement, the Beta Services are provided on an as-is basis with the express understanding that they may not have been tested, have faults, and may not be as secure as other elements of the Services. Any SLA does not apply to the Beta Services. We reserve the right to terminate the Beta Services at any time, even if you have relied on them as a material inducement to enter into this Agreement. We make no guarantee that Beta Services will be put into production.
- While we do provide backup, there is no guarantee that the backup will work properly and that the content will be completely recovered or formatted properly. You are solely responsible for keeping a separate backup of any data that you do not want to lose.
- If you abuse our support staff or any employee of WiselyWise, we may terminate this agreement and your access to the Services effective immediately.
- During our interactions with you, including while providing Support, we may solicit or you may provide feedback about the Services. You agree that we are free to use and disclose this feedback for any purpose. If we make any changes to our current services or products, or develop new products or services, using the feedback, then you agree that we own all right, title and interest to such changes or new products or services.
- Company will provide Technical Support to Customer via electronic mail on weekdays during the hours of 9:00 am through 5:00 pm Singapore time, with the exclusion of Singapore Holidays (“Support Hours”).
- Customer may access the Support Knowledgebase anytime by logging into WiselyWise – https://wiselywise.com and clicking on Support link on the Main Menu.
- Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to all emails within three (3) business days.
- Customer will pay Company the then applicable fees described in the Order Form for the Services and Implementation Services in accordance with the terms therein (the “Fees”). If Customer’s use of the Services exceeds the Service Capacity set forth on the Order Form or otherwise requires the payment of additional fees (per the terms of this Agreement), Customer shall be billed for such usage and Customer agrees to pay the additional fees in the manner provided herein. Company reserves the right to change the Fees or applicable charges and to institute new charges and Fees at the end of the Initial Service Term or then‑current renewal term, upon thirty (30) days prior notice to Customer (which may be sent by email). If Customer believes that Company has billed Customer incorrectly, Customer must contact Company no later than 60 days after the closing date on the first billing statement in which the error or problem appeared, in order to receive an adjustment or credit. Inquiries should be directed to Company’s customer contact page – https://wiselywise.com/contact-us/
- The charges for the Services are set out in the Order (“Fees”). Fees applicable to any renewal Term will be at our then-current rates. Overages may apply if your use of the Services exceeds your plan limits (e.g. exceeding the number of monthly visitors). Additionally, we may adjust the Fees if there is a change to the configuration your sites or your use of the Services (including changes to CPU or RAM consumption, cacheability, bandwidth, visitors, or transfer).
- You will be charged the Fees beginning on the Effective Date. Our schedule of payments is set out in the Order; if no schedule is stated, Fees are due in full in advance, except that Fees for applicable overages will be invoiced and charged in arrears. All Fees are payable in U.S. dollars and are not refundable. We will collect the Fees by debiting the electronic payment method that you have provided to us. Credit, debit, or other similar sources of payment may be debited up to one week prior to the due date. You must keep the method of payment current and able to be debited. If payment is not made by or on the due date, we may charge a late fee on the unpaid balance at the lesser of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month or the maximum lawful rate permitted by applicable law, rounded to the next highest whole month and compounded monthly.
- We may be required to collect taxes on the Services. Taxes (excluding taxes on our income) will be added to the Fees and you agree to pay them unless you provide us with a valid tax exemption certificate. If you elect to pay via a wire transfer or credit transfer then you are responsible for any transfer fees, which will be automatically added to the Fees.
- If you do not pay on time, we may suspend or terminate the Services and terminate this Agreement. In addition, Third Party Services may be forfeited. We may also send you to collections, and add to the Fees any charges associated with collecting unpaid Fees. If the Services are suspended because we do not receive payment, we will preserve Customer Content (defined below) in accordance with our normal backup processes and procedures. After that time the Customer Content will be deleted.
- If the Order references any money-back guarantee, this guarantee applies only to our standard Services and not to Third Party Services (e.g. domain names), set up or migration Services, or other Services that are custom or non-standard.
- Company may choose to bill through an invoice, in which case, full payment for invoices issued in any given month must be received by Company within seven (7) days after the mailing date of the invoice. Unpaid amounts are subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month on any outstanding balance, or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is lower, plus all expenses of collection and may result in immediate termination of Service. Customer shall be responsible for all taxes associated with Services based on Company’s net income.
RESTRICTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer will not, directly or indirectly: reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas, know-how or algorithms relevant to the Services or any software, documentation or data related to the Services (“Software”); modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Services or any Software.
- Customer must provide us all information including but not limited to text, images, videos etc which are necessary to complete the engagement and provide the agreed upon service. Customer is solely responsible for all issues arising due to unauthorized creation, piracy, duplication etc of information provided to us. WiselyWise will not Create or Curate information of any kind on behalf of the customer.
- Customer represents, covenants, and warrants that Customer will use the Services only in compliance with Company’s standard published policies then in effect (the “Policy”) and all applicable laws and regulations. [Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company against any damages, losses, liabilities, settlements and expenses (including without limitation costs and attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim or action that arises from an alleged violation of the foregoing or otherwise from Customer’s use of Services.] Although Company has no obligation to monitor Customer’s use of the Services, Company may do so and may prohibit any use of the Services it believes may be (or alleged to be) in violation of the foregoing.
- Customer shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment and ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, servers, software, operating systems, networking, web servers and the like (collectively, “Equipment”). Customer shall also be responsible for maintaining the security of the Equipment, Customer account, passwords (including but not limited to administrative and user passwords) and files, and for all uses of the Customer account or the Equipment with or without Customer’s knowledge or consent.
- Customers shall be responsible for the Compliance of Software, Solutions & Services, that they purchased or obtained free from WiselyWise, to Global regulations including but not limited to GDPR, PDPA, CAN-SPAM etc.Customers should obtain proper legal advice from authorized legal sources and relevant authorities in this regard and provide WiselyWise with accurate information. WiselyWise reserves the right to accept or reject the increase in the scope of work and will inform Customers accordingly.
CONFIDENTIALITY; PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- Each party (the “Receiving Party”) understands that the other party (the “Disclosing Party”) has disclosed or may disclose business, technical or financial information relating to the Disclosing Party’s business (hereinafter referred to as “Proprietary Information” of the Disclosing Party). Proprietary Information of Company includes non-public information regarding features, functionality, and performance of the Service. Proprietary Information of Customer includes non-public data provided by Customer to Company to enable the provision of the Services (“Customer Data”). The Receiving Party agrees: (i) to take reasonable precautions to protect such Proprietary Information, and (ii) not to use (except in the performance of the Services or as otherwise permitted herein) or divulge to any third person any such Proprietary Information. The Disclosing Party agrees that the foregoing shall not apply with respect to any information after five (5) years following the disclosure thereof or any information that the Receiving Party can document (a) is or becomes generally available to the public, or (b) was in its possession or known by it prior to receipt from the Disclosing Party, or (c) was rightfully disclosed to it without restriction by a third party, or (d) was independently developed without use of any Proprietary Information of the Disclosing Party or (e) is required to be disclosed by law.
- We do not claim any ownership rights in your content that you provide to us in connection with the Services (“Customer Content“). However, to provide the Services, we need you to grant us a right to use the Customer Content. As such, you hereby grant to us, our affiliates, providers of Third Party Services, and subcontractors a non-exclusive, fully-paid, perpetual, royalty-free, , transferable, revocable, worldwide license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute the Customer Content (in whole or in part) but only to the extent necessary to provide the Services.
- WiselyWise and its licensors own all right, title, and interest in and to Services and the systems and networks used to provide such Services (including all system-generated data (e.g. performance data)), including all modifications, improvements, upgrades, derivative works, and feedback provided by you or any Authorized User and all intellectual property rights in and to any of the foregoing. You agree to assign all right, title, and interest you may have in the foregoing to us. Except for the express rights granted herein, we do not grant any other licenses, whether express or implied, to any of WiselyWise’s intellectual property including software, services, and products.
- Customer shall own all right, title and interest in and to the Customer Data. Company shall own and retain all right, title and interest in and to (a) the Services and Software, all improvements, enhancements or modifications thereto, (b) any software, applications, inventions or other technology developed in connection with Implementation Services or support, and (c) all intellectual property rights related to any of the foregoing.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Company shall have the right to collect and analyze data and other information relating to the provision, use and performance of various aspects of the Services and related systems and technologies (including, without limitation, information concerning Customer Data and data derived therefrom), and Company will be free (during and after the term hereof) to (i) use such information and data to improve and enhance the Services and for other development, diagnostic and corrective purposes in connection with the Services and other Company offerings, and (ii) disclose such data solely in aggregate or other de-identified forms in connection with its business. No rights or licenses are granted except as expressly set forth herein.
TERM AND TERMINATION
Subject to earlier termination as provided below, this Agreement is for 12 months (“Annual”) Initial Service Term, and shall be automatically renewed for additional periods of the same duration as the Initial Service Term (collectively, the “Term”), unless either party requests termination at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the then-current term.
- Customer needs to ensure Validity of Payment method throughout the Service terms.
- In addition to any other remedies it may have, either party may also terminate this Agreement upon thirty (30) days’ notice (or without notice in the case of nonpayment) if the other party materially breaches any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Customer will pay in full for the Services up to and including the last day on which the Services are provided. Upon any termination, Company will make all Customer Data available to Customer for electronic retrieval for a period of thirty (30) days, but thereafter Company may, but is not obligated to, delete stored Customer Data. All sections of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, accrued rights to payment, confidentiality obligations, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
- Customer will pay in full for the Services up to and including the last day on which the Services are provided.
- Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement we will stop providing the Services. This means that Customer’s Content may not be available. It is Customer’s sole obligation to keep separate backups and to download the Customer Content prior to termination or the expiration this Agreement.
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- Each party represents and warrants that it has the power, authority and legal right to enter into this Agreement and to perform the obligations set out in it, and those set out in contracts incorporated by reference.
- Customer represents and warrants that it owns or has a license for all intellectual property and other proprietary rights necessary to make the license grants to us contained herein. At our request, Customer will provide us evidence of this ownership or license. Customer represents and warrants that our use of the Customer Content in accordance with such license will not infringe the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any individual or entity. Customer also represents and warrants that all information it provides to us is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Finally, Customer represents and warrants that if it is a natural person, that it is over eighteen years of age.
- Company shall use reasonable efforts consistent with prevailing industry standards to maintain the Services in a manner which minimizes errors and interruptions in the Services and shall perform the Implementation Services in a professional and workmanlike manner. Services may be temporarily unavailable for scheduled maintenance or for unscheduled emergency maintenance, either by Company or by third-party providers, or because of other causes beyond Company’s reasonable control, but Company shall use reasonable efforts to provide advance notice in writing or by e-mail of any scheduled service disruption. However, Company does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error free; nor does it make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION, THE SERVICES AND IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Use of the services and any equipment, software and hardware provided in connection with the services, is on an “as is” basis and on an “as available” basis. We make no, and hereby disclaim any and all, representations and warranties, express or implied, of any kind or nature with respect to the services or such property, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Neither the company, nor any other person or entity involved in creating, producing or delivering any of the services represents or warrants that the services will be timely, uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the services or the servers or other property that are used in providing the services will be free of viruses or other harmful components. We hereby disclaim any liability or responsibility, arising out of the inaccuracy, illegality, and/or inappropriateness of any content provided to any web site or any public area, the damage, destruction or corruption of any content or other data, or the use or misuse of, or inability to use, the services by any person or entity.
- In no event will the Company nor any other person or entity involved in creating, producing or delivering any of the services be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for lost profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if we have been notified of the possibility of such losses) arising out of or related to the services.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us and our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, members, employees and representatives from any and all claims, liability and expenses (including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or related to your use of the Services, your breach of any provision of these Terms of Service, or any content posted or transmitted by you through the use of the Services, your non-compliance to any global regulations or laws. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
- You agree to defend us against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against us by a third party arising out of your conduct that constitutes a violation of our Authorized Use Policy. Customer will indemnify us for damages finally awarded against us in connection with any such claim (or for a settlement amount Customer consents to).
- Company shall hold Customer harmless from liability to third parties resulting from infringement by the Service of any United States patent or any copyright or misappropriation of any trade secret, provided Company is promptly notified of any and all threats, claims, and proceedings related thereto and given reasonable assistance and the opportunity to assume sole control over defense and settlement; Company will not be responsible for any settlement it does not approve in writing. The foregoing obligations do not apply with respect to portions or components of the Service (i) not supplied by Company, (ii) made in whole or in part in accordance with Customer specifications, (iii) that are modified after delivery by Company, (iv) combined with other products, processes or materials where the alleged infringement relates to such combination, (v) where Customer continues allegedly infringing activity after being notified thereof or after being informed of modifications that would have avoided the alleged infringement, or (vi) where Customer’s use of the Service is not strictly in accordance with this Agreement. If, due to a claim of infringement, the Services are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be or are believed by Company to be infringing, Company may, at its option and expense (a) replace or modify the Service to be non-infringing provided that such modification or replacement contains substantially similar features and functionality, (b) obtain for Customer a license to continue using the Service, or (c) if neither of the foregoing is commercially practicable, terminate this Agreement and Customer’s rights hereunder and provide Customer a refund of any prepaid, unused fees for the Service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, except for bodily injury of a person, company and its suppliers (including but not limited to all equipment and technology suppliers), officers, affiliates, representatives, contractors, and employees shall not be responsible or liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement or terms and conditions related thereto under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory: (a) for error or interruption of use or for loss or inaccuracy or corruption of data or cost of procurement of substitute goods, services or technology or loss of business; (b) for any indirect, exemplary, incidental, special or consequential damages; (c) for any matter beyond company’s reasonable control; or (d) for any amounts that, together with amounts associated with all other claims, exceed the fees paid by customer to company for the services under this agreement in the 3 months prior to the act that gave rise to the liability, in each case, whether or not company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR LICENSORS HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COVER OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES OR FOR ANY CONTENT, OR ANY INTERRUPTION IN THE SERVICES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- CUSTOMER AGREES THAT OUR SLA CONTAINS CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR INTERRUPTION, PARTIAL UNAVAILABILITY, AND COMPLETE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES, AND ANY OTHER ITEM SET OUT IN THE SLA.
- THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS PROVIDED HEREIN DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
SECURITY; SAFE HARBOR
- We will maintain commercially reasonable administrative, physical and technical safeguards designed to help ensure the security of our internal networks from malicious activity and to provide for the privacy, confidentiality and integrity thereof. However, security is a shared responsibility. You agree to configure your use of the Services in such a way as to maintain the security of our Services and network (e.g. by only uploading software that has been demonstrated to be secure, installing patches, and not sharing passwords).
- Should we determine that there has been a security breach that has compromised your account we agree to notify you as soon as reasonably possible but only after we have investigated the breach and fulfilled our legal obligations under applicable law. You agree to the same notification obligations should you determine that there has been a breach.
- Data Controller/Data Processor. This section applies only to customers that are located in a European Economic Area member state. Customers are the data controller for the personal data those customers submit through the sign-up process (e.g. contact information, credit card number).
- Publicity. The parties shall work together in good faith to issue at least one mutually agreed upon press release within 90 days of the Effective Date, and Customer otherwise agrees to reasonably cooperate with Company to serve as a reference account upon request. During the term, either party may include the name and logo of the other party in lists of customers or vendors in accordance with the other party’s standard trademark usage guidelines. You will allow our public relations agencies or in-house staff to interview, write, and place case studies and written endorsements in initial news, reviews, and editorial calendar opportunities. You also agree to participate in phone interviews with prospective customers and investors, industry analysts, and review and news editors as requested by from time to time.
- BackLink: WiselyWise team will place a backlink on Customer’s Site pointing back to https://wiselywise.com. Customer shall under no circumstance insist on removing this backlink or attempt to remove the same using any methods.
- Amendment and Waiver. Except as expressly provided herein, this Agreement, including any other contracts incorporated by reference, may only be amended as agreed by the parties in a written amendment (including by a click-to-accept that is accepted by you or Authorized User). The parties further agree that upgrades (e.g. moving up a service plan level), downgrades (e.g. moving down a service plan level), and additional services (e.g. adding account management services) may be agreed via electronic communication (e.g. ticket or email) that is acknowledged by authorized representatives for both parties. If one party fails to exercise, or delays exercising, any right, remedy or power set out in this Agreement, this will not operate as a waiver of that right, remedy or power, whether under this Agreement or at law or equity.
- Assignment. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by Customer except with Company’s prior written consent. Company may transfer and assign any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement without consent.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, and any document incorporated by reference, states the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter and supersedes all previous proposals, negotiations and other written or oral communications between the parties. Customer’s pre-printed purchase orders will have no force or effect.
- Order of Precedence. If there is a conflict between this Agreement and any contracts incorporated by reference, they shall have the following precedence: Order, Agreement, then the applicable exhibit or other referenced document.
- Force Majeure. We shall not be deemed to be in default of this Agreement, or to have breached any of its provisions, as a result of a delay, failure in performance, or interruption in the Services which result, either directly or indirectly, from any circumstances beyond our reasonable control including acts of god, acts of civil or military authority, civil disturbance, war, strikes, fire, laws, regulations, governmental acts, third party network unavailability, and/or failure of telecommunication facilities.
- Third Party Beneficiaries; Relationship. There are no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement. Nothing contained in this Agreement will be deemed or construed as creating a joint venture or partnership. No party is by virtue of this Agreement authorized as an agent, employee or legal representative of any other party. Neither party has the authority to make any representations, claims or warranties of any kind on behalf of the other party, nor on behalf of that party’s affiliates, agents, subcontractors, licensors or third-party suppliers.
- Survival. Any provision of this Agreement that contemplates performance or observance subsequent to termination or expiration of this Agreement (including, without limitation, confidentiality, limitation of liability and indemnification) will survive termination or expiration and continue in full force and effect.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all waivers and modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and Customer does not have any authority of any kind to bind Company in any respect whatsoever. In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover costs and attorneys’ fees. All notices under this Agreement will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service; and upon receipt, if sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested.
- Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by WiselyWise. WiselyWise has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that WiselyWise shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any THIRD-party websites or services that you visit.
- Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Platform’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Platform’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Platform’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
The materials on the Platform’s website are provided ‘as is’. The Platform makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Platform does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Platform be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Platform’s website, even if the Platform or an authorized of the Platform has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Platform’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Platform does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Platform may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Platform does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Platform has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Platform of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Platform’s website shall be governed by the laws of the Platform Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us through the link : https://wiselywise.com/contact-us/. Please provide us with full details. We reserve the right to reject all queries with incomplete details